Operational Excellence Program Leader
|Company:||The Avery Point Group|
|Company Industries:||Financial Services|
|Min Experience Level:||5-10 Years Experience|
|Compensation:||Unspecified - Excellent Base + Bonus - NO RELOCATION PROVIDED|
|Posted:||Saturday, July 28, 2012|
Position Critical to Quality + Success (CTQ+S): Technical Behavioral Requirements:
- BS Degree, MBA a plus
- 7+ years professional work experience with a minimum of 3 years management experience, with at least 3 years' experience leading and executing process improvement projects in a dedicated Lean Six Sigma position in a transactional setting (insurance or financial services)
- Formal Lean training and experience with Value Stream Management tools, kaizen methods and other key Lean tools and methodologies.
- Transactional Lean Six Sigma deployment leadership experience / background is a must
Position Critical to Quality + Success (CTQ+S): Skill/Ability Behavioral Requirements:
- Results based Leadership style skill set with strong impact and influencing skills
- Tenacity and energy in leading change towards an effective work environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively to direct and motivate team and others, maintaining a persuasive and credible presentation style at all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical skills and process focus
- Strong influencing skills and credibility to interact at all levels – including c-suite level leadership
- Progressive, flexible and team oriented person required.
Position Description and Responsibilities:
This is a key position within our client's organization, reporting directly to the Global Corporate Operational Excellence Leader and Line of Business Executive(s). This position will require an experienced Lean Six Sigma leader with broad business acumen, preferably with service / transactional industry background and experience (insurance or financial services). This position requires a leader that is able to facilitate and drive change in a fast paced and "ever changing" environment leveraging his/her strong interpersonal and influencing skills. Key to success in this position is the ability to work within the organization at all levels creating value and buy-in as a lead Operational Excellence facilitator driving the company's major Lean Six Sigma based transformation programs and projects.
- This position will be responsible leveraging Lean Six Sigma tools and methods into the business's key transformation project and program initiatives.
- This position will provide leadership / mentoring / training to all levels of the organization on the use and practice of Lean Six Sigma methodology and tools.
- Partner with senior level management at the highest levels to assess current processes and identify process improvement opportunities. Manage the process of selecting, scoping and prioritizing projects including review of resource utilization across the business.
- This position will have responsibility for planning and assisting in the execution of various transformation programs and projects targeted towards improving the business's performance
- This position will deliver significant and quantifiable process improvement and financial benefit across the organization.
- This position will lead by example as an active change agent by managing complex projects and leverage influencing skills that come from deep experience as a subject matter expert in Lean Six Sigma and project management
- This position will focus on business performance that constantly strives to eliminate waste, improve customer satisfaction, and increase market share via the use of Lean Six Sigma tools and program/project methodologies.
- This position will act as a key driver of change within the business, supporting management/cross functional decisions by communicating the enterprise-wide changes to employees and helping them to learn, understand, adjust and grow with the business's Lean Six Sigma approach.
- Manage program and project reporting activities for the organization internally and to Corporate.
- Develop and manage annual financial benefit and cost budgets related to major program and project initiatives
Apply for This Position
You have not created an iSixSigma Job Shop membership. You need a FREE membership and Job Shop Profile in order to apply for jobs. Please create one or sign in to your account now (at top of page).
Operational Excellence Program Leader
Global Corporate Operational Excellence Leader
Excellent Base Compensation
Excellent Bonus Available
Relocation is not available for this role – Atlanta based candidate is preferred
Our exclusive client is a global multi-billion service industry leader seeking to gain a further competitive advantage by leveraging Lean Six Sigma as a key part of their corporate strategy.