Director of Process Transformation
|Company:||The Madison Davis Group|
|Company Industries:||Financial Services, Manufacturing|
|Min Experience Level:||10-15 Years Experience|
|Compensation:||Unspecified - Relo support- yes|
|Posted:||Friday, August 17, 2012|
- Demonstrated ability to drive results
- Proven Project Management skills
- Statistical problem solving experience/skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead change
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Black Belt Certification desired
- Collaborative style, team focused
- Excellent presentation skills esp. in presence of senior leaders
- Excellent Communication & facilitation skills
- Excellent coaching/teaching skills
- Bachelors degree ( technical degree preferred)
- Master Black Belt Certified
- Financial services/Banking experience
- Master’s degree
- Relevant experience in a multinational company
Apply for This Position
You have not created an iSixSigma Job Shop membership. You need a FREE membership and Job Shop Profile in order to apply for jobs. Please create one or sign in to your account now (at top of page).
Director Process Transformation
As a member of the Process Transformation Group group this position will serve as a Program Leader/Sr. Master Black Belt assisting in implementing strategies, actions, and projects to drive Process Excellence and Transformation throughout the company.
This position will also partner with leadership to identify and act on opportunities to effectively implement a rigorous approach to problem solving, identify improvement opportunities and convert transformation ideas into scoped projects that are subsequently prioritized, resourced and executed. Specific to this position is the management and execution of business-wide projects of strategic importance. This position is responsible for the planning, monitoring, execution, reporting, control and cost management of projects and the motivation/change management of all those involved to achieve the objectives on time. Many projectswill require significant coordination globally of both internal employees and external partners.
Projects will be end to end focusing on a broad range of objectives including eliminating waste and associated cost from the business, driving value to the customers and clients, restructuring, compliance and growth. Many if not all projects will have a technology component. Additional activities for the position include implementation of process management systems and training /coaching other Black Belts and/or Project Managers in the company.
This position will report to the Head of Process Transformation and aligns with business leaders.