Corporate Lean Enterprise Deployment Leader
|Company:||The Avery Point Group|
|Company Industries:||Insurance, Financial Services|
|Min Experience Level:||10-15 Years Experience|
|Compensation:||Unspecified - Excellent Base and Bonus - No Relocation Available|
|Posted:||Saturday, July 28, 2012|
Position Critical to Quality + Success (CTQ+S): Technical Behavioral Requirements:
- BS Business / Technical Engineering Degree (preferred), MBA a plus
- Preference given to candidates with prior enterprise wide deployment leadership experience
- Prior experience with Lean Transactional implantation and facilitation in roles of increasing deployment leadership responsibility to the executive level is a must
- Advanced Training in Lean, PDCA, Kaizen, VSM and other continuous improvement methodologies.
- Track record of successful cross functional/ project management & deployment leadership experience
Position Critical to Quality + Success (CTQ+S): Skill/Ability Behavioral Requirements:
- Results based Leadership style skill set with strong impact and influencing skills
- Tenacity and energy in leading change towards an effective work environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively to direct and motivate team and others, maintaining a persuasive and credible presentation style at all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical skills and process focus
- Progressive, flexible and team oriented person required.
- Strong planning/organization & time management skills required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
Position Description and Responsibilities:
This is a key Lean enterprise wide deployment leadership position, reporting directly to the company’s VP of Strategic Initiatives. This position will require an experienced Lean deployment Leader with enterprise wide transactional deployment experience. This position requires a leader that is able to facilitate and drive change in a fast paced and “ever changing” environment leveraging his/her strong interpersonal and influencing skills. Key to success in this position is the ability to work within and across the organization at all levels creating value and buy-in as the a key change facilitator for the business’s enterprise wide Lean deployment
- This position will provide strategic leadership around initiatives focused on the sustained improvement of business processes throughout the enterprise.
- This position will drive the creation of breakthrough insights into business processes which unify and align strategy and operating plans resulting in enhanced shareholder value.
- This position will lead the integration of process improvement in business operations and culture.
- This position will reduce costs by streamlining processes, provide for accelerated value creation throughout the enterprise and enable associates to focus on activities that matter most to customers.
- This position will be focused on driving improvements in revenue and driving cost out of the business through more effective business processes, elimination of non-value added or duplicate efforts, waste and other related defects in the business process.
- The position will serve as the corporate expert on Lean process methodologies and process improvement tools.
- This position will help manage the development, delivery and administration of Lean methodologies, tools and training that will be deployed as part of the company's Lean enterprise wide initiative.
- This position will serve as a Lean coach to business leaders, helping to drive enterprise wide sustained improvements via strategy deployment and alignment to corporate continuous improvement plans.
- This position will drive and influence a culture for sustained improvement and continuous process improvement.
- This position will act as a change agent to instill lean culture and principles are utilized consistently throughout the business organization.
- This position will drive and implement tools, processes and policies designed to focus on business process improvement to maximize the capabilities within existing technologies to enhance business value and ROI.
- This position will provide leadership to achieve sustained improvement of business processes. Scope includes all major business processes throughout the enterprise.
- This role will help define process quality issues, measure current process performance, analyze root cause defects, and develop targeted process improvement opportunities with business partners.
Apply for This Position
You have not created an iSixSigma Job Shop membership. You need a FREE membership and Job Shop Profile in order to apply for jobs. Please create one or sign in to your account now (at top of page).
Corporate Lean Enterprise Deployment Leader
VP – Strategic Initiative
Excellent base and bonus compensation
Relocation is not available – Local Candidate is preferred
Our exclusive multi-billion dollar client is leader in their service industry market segment. They are seeking to further improve their operating performance by leveraging their core Lean Six Sigma initiative with more Lean centric resources and Lean based initiatives.