|Company Industries:||Business/Consulting Services, Engineering, Mining/Minerals|
|Min Experience Level:||3-5 Years Experience|
|Posted:||Friday, May 04, 2012|
The successful candidate will support our Implementation Engineering teams to:
- Guide our clients through a structured process that deals with resources, decision-making, resistance identification and resolution, conflict management, skills enhancement, organizational development, metrics and performance results, coaching, mentoring and behavioral change.
- Capture/Clarify/Align the strategic business objectives of our clients.
Create a 3- to 5-year deployment plan that will:
- Direct organizational and operational analytics to quantify our clients’ current state and create a roadmap to address gaps where objectives are not being achieved.
- Plan/Manage/Execute the roadmap, including creation of (milestones, steps to milestones) and deployment management.
- Sustain improvements through visual management, layered standard work, audits and more.
- Develop an internal management culture to sustain improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrate an ability to analyze processes to identify waste/opportunities.
- Facilitate project improvement teams.
- Offer Technical Experience. Lean Practitioner, 6 Sigma Black Belt/Green Belt or equivalent, Industrial Engineering a plus but not a requirement.
Implementation Engineers has partnered with the biggest names in the mining industry to improve throughput and productivity, decrease costs and align organizations.
Implementation Engineers is a leading global operations optimisation firm that specializes in sustainable implementation of large, complex strategic initiatives.
Apply for This Position
You have not created an iSixSigma Job Shop membership. You need a FREE membership and Job Shop Profile in order to apply for jobs. Please create one or sign in to your account now (at top of page).
Implementation Engineers is seeking consultants for assignments in Australia and South Africa.