Sales Growth Leader – Chemicals (Black Belt a Plus – if not, will train)
|Company:||The Avery Point Group|
|Company Industries:||Chemicals, Engineering, Paint and Coatings, Plastics/Rubber|
|Min Experience Level:||10-15 Years Experience|
|Compensation:||Unspecified - Excellent Base and Bonus plus Relocation Available|
|Posted:||Tuesday, April 03, 2012|
Position Critical to Quality + Success (CTQ+S): Technical Behavioral Requirements:
- BS/BA Degree Engineering, either Chemical or Mechanical Engineering is preferred
- 5+ years professional work experience in chemical distributor/distribution sales or marketing management
- In depth knowledge and experience with sales via distributors/distribution
- A desire to be trained and certified as a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt if not already trained and certified
Position Critical to Quality + Success (CTQ+S): Skill/Ability Behavioral Requirements:
- Results based Leadership style skill set with strong impact and influencing skills
- Tenacity and energy in leading change towards an effective work environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively to direct and motivate team and others, maintaining a persuasive and credible presentation style at all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical skills and process focus
- MUST be comfortable facilitating and leading continuous improvement events, directly providing hands on leadership of key projects and teams for continuous improvement.
- Proven ability in strategy development, program implementation, team building, mentoring, planning and execution of projects.
- Progressive, flexible and team oriented person required.
- Requires 30%-50% travel throughout U.S. and parts of Central and South America on occasion
Position Description and Responsibilities:
This is a key role within our clients sales growth initiative that will leverage the use Lean Six Sigma methodologies to drive productivity improvements for distribution sale. This position will report directory to the Marketing Director for Growth and to a Master Black Belt.
- This position will work in partnership with the Division’s Sales Director to both grow and optimize sales through distribution / distributors.
- This position will travel directly with sales team and meet with key distributors to identify, measure and improve productivity, service and cost performance of delivery and sales
- This position will assist with pricing, business and operational excellence initiatives within and across the organization.
- Ideally the candidate will already be a trained and certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, but suitable candidates with relevant chemical sales and distribution experience will be trained and certified as a Black Belt.
Apply for This Position
You have not created an iSixSigma Job Shop membership. You need a FREE membership and Job Shop Profile in order to apply for jobs. Please create one or sign in to your account now (at top of page).
Sales Growth Leader – Chemicals
(Black Belt a Plus – if not, will train)
Dual Reporting: Master Black Belt and Marketing Director for Growth
Excellent Base Compensation
Excellent Bonus Available
Our multi-billion dollar client is a global market leader supplying a variety of resins, compounds, and specialty materials to a wide variety of markets including composites, electronic, coatings, and inks. In most markets, they are the #1 or #2 supplier globally. They are seeking to further improve their sales growth performance via distributers thru continued leverage of their core Lean Six Sigma initiatives.