Commercial Process Solutions Program Manager
|Company:||Microsoft Licensing, GP|
|Company Industries:||Computer Related (Software), Aerospace/Defense, Manufacturing, Computer Related (IS/MIS/DP/Internet), Distribution|
|Min Experience Level:||5-10 Years Experience|
|Posted:||Monday, October 01, 2012|
- BA/BS Preferred
- 8+ years relevant business experience: Business & Operations planning, Program Management, Process Improvement
- Strong leadership, excellent organization, planning, engagement and business acumen
- Proven track record of team building and people development
- Experience with Six Sigma and/or Lean Methodologies
- Excellent cross group collaboration
- Excellent organizational, project management and problem-solving skills
- Strategic thinking ability
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Proven track record of delivering timely, quality and customer focused results
- Ability to work effectively within all levels of the organization, from executives to individual contributors
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously; strong change management skills
Apply for This Position
You have not created an iSixSigma Job Shop membership. You need a FREE membership and Job Shop Profile in order to apply for jobs. Please create one or sign in to your account now (at top of page).
Unleash your potential at Microsoft Licensing, GP, Microsoft Online, Inc. and Microsoft Operations Licensing Corporation. We enable organizations, large and small, to acquire, distribute and administer Microsoft's vast array of products including software, hardware and services for all market segments. Using Microsoft's extensive resources, every member of our team helps create innovative solutions to fit our customer's needs.
We are leaders in global product licensing for Microsoft, working in a dynamic industry that is continually expanding. We recognize the value that different life experiences and viewpoints bring to our organization and are looking for individuals from diverse backgrounds to contribute to a growing business. Microsoft Licensing, GP, Microsoft Online, Inc. and Microsoft Operations Licensing Corporation bring together great people with great values to provide support across the U.S. and solve global challenges. Be a part of the future of technology on our team.
The Commercial Process Solutions Program Manager (CPS PM) will be accountable for the end-to-end operational definition of global processes in either the VL Agreement to Invoice or Query Management space. The CPS Program Manager will provide governance and oversight across global processes across multiple regions and leverage common processes across multiple lines of business were appropriate. The position combines process analytics to identify and drive operational excellence and operational efficiency through business process improvements. The Commercial Process Solutions PM will have the responsibilities of driving process globalization, standardization, and transformation focused first on VL, but partnering with other LOB’s to enhance our operational efficiencies. Other key responsibilities include; the oversight of all Operational business processes for VL; including change management due to program changes, designing & influencing of future and Online business models, as well as the enhancement of existing processes where opportunity of improvement is available. He/She will have full responsibility for engagement with the Global Strategic Vendor’s Transformation team for process and systems enhancements.
The Core Job Responsibilities:
- Design and deploy new process solutions for new business models, process improvements, and new systems & tools
- Deliver in ambiguous, complex, global process management where design, development and implementation of new processes, systems and organizations are required
- Communicate efficiently with management and diverse set of internal and external clients
- Influence organizations across more than one geography where their support is critical to success. Engage, partner and leverage processes across Lines of Business (LOB) where appropriate
- Drive global process transformation and continuous improvement. Evangelize methods, tools and best practices, Six Sigma, etc.
- Create Business Case analysis, act as SME/POC and assess Benefits Realization
- Manage Change Control Process aligned with Global Governance Model