Group Manager, PMO
|Company:||Microsoft Licensing, GP|
|Company Industries:||Computer Related (Software)|
|Min Experience Level:||5-10 Years Experience|
|Posted:||Monday, October 01, 2012|
- 8 to 10+ years related and successful experience
- 5+ years experience in supervisory management
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Experience in Operations Program Mgmt, Project Mgmt at an intermediate level.
- Strong working knowledge of customer service measurement procedures and techniques; demonstrated customer focus by investigating and taking action to meet customers/client’s current and future needs.
- Project a positive and professional image of Microsoft in all contacts; effectively develop and manage important professional relationships with high-level persons outside the company.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects/programs.
- Strong performance management skills: setting clear goals and objectives, measuring performance, and providing guidance and direction to Program Mgmt staff that improves performance.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional team through process analysis and improvement
- Strong project management skills, (PMI, Six Sigma) Knowledge of software licensing program operations preferred.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Management of a regional team of Operations Program Managers who are responsible for the design, implementation, and release of programs or projects through the project management lifecycle.
Ensuring the successful management of all projects and transaction processing performance in executing licensing programs which directly impacts the revenue stream for the business units, subsidiaries and WW Ops.
Coordination with the Operations Leadership Team to assign resources and prioritize initiatives that impact the broader business.
Interface with WW Ops Management, Client Engagement, LCA, Channel Management, Field Management, and Vendor Management, as well as drive end-to-end business process change, system change requirements and solutions.
Coordination with various Microsoft organizations to provide proper guidance and training as needed to ensure project mgmt methodologies and execution guidelines are followed.
Guide others to define all project life cycle-related assignments and work problems in terms of results to be achieved.
Ensure timely issue resolution of customer/client issues, quality or performance problems tracked and resolved.
Apply for This Position
You have not created an iSixSigma Job Shop membership. You need a FREE membership and Job Shop Profile in order to apply for jobs. Please create one or sign in to your account now (at top of page).
Unleash your potential at Microsoft Licensing, GP, Microsoft Online, Inc. and Microsoft Operations Licensing Corporation. We enable organizations, large and small, to acquire, distribute and administer Microsoft's vast array of products including software, hardware and services for all market segments. Using Microsoft's extensive resources, every member of our team helps create innovative solutions to fit our customer's needs.
We are leaders in global product licensing for Microsoft, working in a dynamic industry that is continually expanding. We recognize the value that different life experiences and viewpoints bring to our organization and are looking for individuals from diverse backgrounds to contribute to a growing business. Microsoft Licensing, GP, Microsoft Online, Inc. and Microsoft Operations Licensing Corporation bring together great people with great values to provide support across the U.S. and solve global challenges. Be a part of the future of technology on our team.