Opportunities in Channel, Program and Project Management
|Company:||Microsoft Licensing, GP|
|Company Industries:||Computer Related (Software), Computer Related (Hardware), Computer Related (IS/MIS/DP/Internet)|
|Min Experience Level:||3-5 Years Experience|
|Posted:||Monday, October 01, 2012|
Microsoft Licensing is hiring a variety of positions across multiple locations on an on-going basis. The primary areas of opportunity are across our Program Management, Project Management and Operations Account Management teams. These positions affect a number of different business streams and have various levels of scope, authority, tactical and strategic elements.
General Job requirements include:
- Ability to innovate, build, develop and maintain solid relationships with various business streams, cross group virtual teams, and downstream partners to facilitate proactive planning, smooth communication and issue resolution
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and high competence to influence a team and drive for results across multiple organizations
- Proven cross-group collaboration skills and ability to positively guide and engage resources across Microsoft on a regular basis as well as to ensure broad teams are engaged in solution development and delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with broader organizations and senior leadership
- Ability to thrive in and resolve ambiguous situations
- Demonstrated ability to drive operational changes and performance through metrics, KPIs and change management to achieve business results
- Demonstrated excellence in thought leadership and execution management with proven strategic and global insight abilities
Role-Specific Requirements Include:
- Ability to measure, perform analysis, implement improvements and control processes
- Knowledge of LEAN and Six Sigma is very desirable
- Project Management Professional (PMP) qualification is very desirable
- Proven ability to manage a program to run within specifications and enforce end to end compliance
Operations Account Manager
- Demonstrated proficiency in an operations environment involving Licensing, Account Management and/or Customer Service
- Proven excellence in managing business relationships through an account up through the executive level
- A minimum of 8 years of demonstrated work experience in an operations, program management, account management environment and/or other transferable skills in a business environment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience is required
- MBA or other advanced degree highly preferred
Apply for This Position
You have not created an iSixSigma Job Shop membership. You need a FREE membership and Job Shop Profile in order to apply for jobs. Please create one or sign in to your account now (at top of page).
Unleash your potential at Microsoft Licensing, GP, Microsoft Online, Inc. and Microsoft Operations Licensing Corporation. We enable organizations, large and small, to acquire, distribute and administer Microsoft's vast array of products including software, hardware and services for all market segments. Using Microsoft's extensive resources, every member of our team helps create innovative solutions to fit our customer's needs.
We are leaders in global product licensing for Microsoft, working in a dynamic industry that is continually expanding. We recognize the value that different life experiences and viewpoints bring to our organization and are looking for individuals from diverse backgrounds to contribute to a growing business. Microsoft Licensing, GP, Microsoft Online, Inc. and Microsoft Operations Licensing Corporation bring together great people with great values to provide support across the U.S. and solve global challenges. Be a part of the future of technology on our team.