Enterprise Business Transformation Executive
|Company:||The Avery Point Group|
|Company Industries:||Chemicals, Manufacturing|
|Min Experience Level:||10-15 Years Experience|
|Compensation:||Unspecified - Excellent Base + Bonus + Relocation Available|
|Posted:||Sunday, November 25, 2012|
Position Critical to Quality + Success (CTQ+S): Technical Behavioral Requirements:
- BS Engineering, Business Administration, or MIS Degree
- MBA (or Similar) is strongly preferred
- 10+ years professional work experience, with at least 3 to 5 years’ experience directly leading a an enterprise-wide transformation / re-engineering initiative
- Experience with strategy development and strategic planning tied to a major strategic transformation imitative
- Extensive experience leading an enterprise wide organizational restructuring, organizational transformation and/or re-engineering initiative.
- Formal Lean training and experience with Value Stream Management tools, kaizen methods and other key Lean tools and methodologies considered a plus
- Lean / Lean Six Sigma / Six Sigma experience a plus
- Exposure and experience with SAP or with other enterprise management systems is a plus
Position Critical to Quality + Success (CTQ+S): Skill/Ability Behavioral Requirements:
- Results based skill set with strong impact and influencing skills
- Tenacity and energy in leading change towards an effective work environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively to direct and motivate team and others, maintaining a persuasive and credible presentation style at all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical skills and process focus
- Strong influencing skills and credibility to interact at all levels – including c-suite level leadership
- Progressive, flexible and team oriented person required.
Position Description and Responsibilities:
This position would head up the our exclusive client’s entire strategic enterprise transformation and re-engineering initiative. This position would be responsible for leveraging continuous improvement tools and methodologies to clearly define the business’s current state value streams, driving out waste, redundant/broken processes and improving overall process execution. The position would also be responsible for helping to align the business resources in order to execute and implement the business’s future state high performance business model. Key to success in this position is the ability to work within the organization at all levels, creating value and buy-in as the key change facilitator, leading the company’s transformation and process re-engineering efforts across its entire enterprise.
- This position will be responsible for identifying the critical projects and opportunities that will be necessary to transform our client’s $B North American business into a high performance business model.
- This position will develop project plans - scope out and develop projects with key business leaders in the organization to transform/ re-engineer and streamline work processes and restructure the organization to optimize resources while working to eliminate waste and non-value added processes.
- This position will be responsible for ensuring that the business processes and organizational structure are both aligned and optimized with respect to the organization’s SAP global template implementation and other key initiatives focused on growth and business efficiency.
- This position will Lead and facilitate discussions/presentations at all levels of the organization - Lead presentations and discovery discussions at the working level; give clear briefings to senior management on proposed/on-going projects.
- This position will deliver significant and quantifiable process improvement and financial benefit across the organization on assigned projects tied to the business’s transformation and re-engineering initiatives
- This position will lead by example, as an active change agent by managing complex projects and leverage influencing skills that come from prior Lean and Six Sigma leadership experience.
- This position will focus on business performance that constantly strives to eliminate waste, improve customer satisfaction, and increase market share by aligning the business resources in order to execute and implement the business’s future state high performance business model.
- This position will act as a key driver of change within the business, supporting management/cross functional teams by communicating the enterprise-wide changes to employees and helping them to learn, understand, adjust and grow with the business’s enterprise wide transformation and re-engineering efforts.
- This position will drive/manage the business’s transformation and re-engineering efforts, ensuring that changes/projects are implemented with timely project execution and achievement of all expected results.
Apply for This Position
You have not created an iSixSigma Job Shop membership. You need a FREE membership and Job Shop Profile in order to apply for jobs. Please create one or sign in to your account now (at top of page).
Enterprise Business Transformation Executive
Northeast - Confidential
C-Suite with Dotted Line to Business President
Excellent Base Compensation
Excellent Bonus Available
Excellent Relocation Assistance
Our client is a multi $B market leading commercial and industrial products company that is seeking to transform and re-engineer their entire enterprise into a high performing business model. This role is broader than traditional Lean or Six Sigma deployments, and seeks leverage an enterprise wide approach to transforming and re-engineer the entire business model