Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
|Company Industries:||Computer Related (IS/MIS/DP/Internet), Financial Services, Business/Consulting Services, Education/Research, Government|
|Min Experience Level:||3-5 Years Experience|
|Compensation:||Unspecified - Compensation to be agreed upon.|
|Posted:||Tuesday, November 06, 2012|
- Seeking certified six sigma black belt
- Must have completed a minimim of three projects
- Good project management skills
- B.S. degree in perferred
- Must have some experience training or overseeing GB projects
- Excellent communications skills
Individual will own and/or manage IT based lean six sigma projects within Finance and Investment Banking industry. This individual will be engaged in all aspects of the LSS deployment from scheduling training and coaching to mentoring projects, project selection, project tracking, and coordinating tollgate reviews. Individual will also be the lead six sigma program communications person.
Individual will continuously evaluate the effectiveness of six sigma teams.
Individual will effectively be a dashboard manager, which means responsible for tracking process metrics.
Apply for This Position
You have not created an iSixSigma Job Shop membership. You need a FREE membership and Job Shop Profile in order to apply for jobs. Please create one or sign in to your account now (at top of page).
Our client has an immediate opening for a Lean Manager with a Six Sigma Black Belt and Program Management experience to:
- Setup Sigma Management infrastructure - currently being formulated with executive team
- Manage projects throughout various functional departments
- The applicant should be a detail orientated individual
- Good leadership skill and ability to work in a matrix organizational environment
- Willing to travel within region
- Report directly to the Global Deployment Leader