Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt - Singapore
|Company Industries:||Financial Services, Business/Consulting Services, Government, Education/Research, Computer Related (IS/MIS/DP/Internet)|
|Min Experience Level:||5-10 Years Experience|
|Compensation:||Unspecified - Compensation to be agreed upon.|
|Posted:||Sunday, May 26, 2013|
- Certified Master Black Belt or equivalent. Demonstrated expertise in the core methods and tools of Lean Six Sigma as well as proven ability to deliver business results.
- Proven ability to effectively teach, mentor and coach Green Belts and Black Belts to achieve business results through Lean Six Sigma projects.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Excellence in project management.
- Strong Leadership and Change Agent skills with experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English
- Masters degree/MBA
- DFSS would be a plus
- Change Acceleration Management skills would be a plus
- Cross-functional and line management experience
- Finance, Investment Banking, Banking and IT background is desirable
Apply for This Position
You have not created an iSixSigma Job Shop membership. You need a FREE membership and Job Shop Profile in order to apply for jobs. Please create one or sign in to your account now (at top of page).
GELRAD is a world-class team of Master Black Belts and deployment leaders with more than a decade of deep Lean Six Sigma experience. GELRAD was formed in the year 2000, bringing together highly-skilled, certified Master Black Belts, Black Belts, and Change Management Professionals with practical Lean Six Sigma implementation experience. We are looking to extend our team with consultants who can:
- Provide Lean Six Sigma training to leaders and teams in the effective application of Lean Six Sigma concepts, methodology and tools.
- Provide Lean Six Sigma coaching and mentoring to leaders and teams to achieve their business goals related to financial performance, defect reduction and cycle time reduction.
- Partner with business unit leadership teams in developing and executing plans to deploy Lean Six Sigma to meet business objectives.
- Deliver Lean Six Sigma projects for our customers to demonstrate the value of Lean Six Sigma and the benefits that can be achieved.
- Lead consulting engagements with large corporate clients.