Project Manager - Angola
|Company Industries:||Business/Consulting Services, Energy/Utilities, Chemicals, Diversified|
|Min Experience Level:||5-10 Years Experience|
|Compensation:||Unspecified - Compensation to be agreed upon.|
|Posted:||Thursday, March 08, 2012|
- Individual should be based in the United Stated.
- Requires two weeks onsite every month for 6 to 12 months
- This position is an independent consulting assignment.
- This is a client facing role.
- All travel and lodging is reimbursed by the client.
- The work and lodging is in a secured environment.
Apply for This Position
You have not created an iSixSigma Job Shop membership. You need a FREE membership and Job Shop Profile in order to apply for jobs. Please create one or sign in to your account now (at top of page).
GELRAD is a world-class team of Master Black Belts and deployment leaders with more than a decade of deep Lean Six Sigma experience. GELRAD was formed in the year 2000, bringing together highly-skilled, certified Master Black Belts, Black Belts, and Change Management Professionals with practical Lean Six Sigma implementation experience. We are looking to extend our team with a Program Manager consultant who can:
- Program manager for a special assignment in Angola within the oil & gas industry.
- Coordinate projects and make sure that the plans for achieving these goals run smoothly and efficiently.
- Partner with business unit leadership teams in developing and executing plans to meet business objectives.
- Manage projects for our customers to demonstrate the value of Lean Six Sigma and the benefits that can be achieved.
- Lead consulting engagements with large corporate clients.