Program Manager Business Process Management
|Company:||The Madison Davis Group|
|Company Industries:||Retailing and Consumer Goods|
|Min Experience Level:||5-10 Years Experience|
|Posted:||Friday, August 17, 2012|
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's degree with 8-10 years of experience
• Self-directed, team player with 5+ years of experience in Business Process Management leadership and implementation + 5 years of experience leading process improvement as a Lean Master or Six Sigma Black Belt
• Lean Master (LM)
• Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSBB)
• Project Management Professional (PMP).
• Has directly led the implementation and deployment of BPM with demonstrated success and financial results.
• Technical competency in process improvement skills: DMAIC, Lean Kaizen, change management.
• Experience coaching and delivering training at all levels of an organization • Strong leadership skills with proven ability to facilitate cross-functional teams.
• Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
• Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects.
• Visionary with long term focus - able to see the end result.
• Ability to create an open environment supportive of free sharing of information and ideas that is also conducive to contribution, growth and achievement.
• Customer focused behavior.
• Exemplary standards of integrity, personal work ethic and continuous involvement in self education and development.
• Retail, supply chain, merchandising and customer facing experience preferred.
• Proficiency in Windows, Statistical Software, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and simulation software.
Apply for This Position
You have not created an iSixSigma Job Shop membership. You need a FREE membership and Job Shop Profile in order to apply for jobs. Please create one or sign in to your account now (at top of page).
The Business Process Management (BPM) Program Manager is responsible for leading a cross functional team of Project Managers, BPM Analysts, BPM Architects, and IT Professionals in driving the implementation, deployment, and use of BPM across the enterprise. This team will comprise the BPM Circle of Excellence (COE). This high level leadership position is responsible for the execution and coordination of BPM project management and delivery, project prioritization, and the collaboration of Cabela’s Business Organizations and IT Support.
• Enterprise Analysis and Business Process Management Strategy: - Sets strategy and leads Business Process Management implementation and function at corporate, ensuring program alignment with business vision and strategy - Lead, drive and mentor a Business Process Management team of Project Managers, BPM Architects and Analysts, and IT Specialists who are implementing and executing BPM methodology to improve collaboration and effectiveness of significant projects. - Partner with Process owners and Champions to identify and select projects that have high impact to the Company, and to ensure projects deliver planned business value.
• Train, Coach, and Recruit: - Train and coach Process Owners, Champions, Architects, Analysts and project teams in the use of BPM tools and methodology to ensure timely completion of projects with expected internal and external customer results - Lead the selection of a team of BPM experts.
• Lead effective change and improvement through the implementation of a structured and collaborative alignment of company resources: - Work cooperatively with Business Partners to drive results - Act as a change agent to ensure support for the application of Business Process Management throughout the enterprise.
• Support project feasibility and business case development to focus on the most important projects in the company: - Use feasibility studies to determine the link between project ideas and strategic business needs - Participate in business case development and prioritization of projects and available resources.
• Monitor Team Performance: - Guide the creation of dashboard or similar tools to monitor project performance and progress - Monitor performance & improvements through the use of key metrics.
• Mentor Projects: - Provide coaching and mentoring to the team members who are leading complex, high-visibility projects across multiple functions or businesses.