Performance Improvement - Program Management Leader
|Company:||The Madison Davis Group|
|Company Industries:||Other, Computer Related (IS/MIS/DP/Internet), Financial Services|
|Min Experience Level:||10-15 Years Experience|
|Posted:||Friday, August 17, 2012|
• Demonstrated history of leading major business programs or end to end process improvement efforts.
• Expert on meeting facilitation tools and techniques, with significant team facilitation history around focused outcome oriented workshops; ie.,Kaizen, Work Out, Blitz…
• Solid understanding of advanced project management tools and techniques as outlined in the PMBOK.
• Solid understanding around the application of High Performance Work team concepts and tools.
• Understands and uses Microsoft project, excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Minitab.
• BS in Industrial Engineering, Business or related field
• Experience in services and/or IT organization and understanding of technology and work processes associated with disaster recovery, recovery services, business continuity, etc. in a technology vendor agnostic environment.
• At least 5-7 years of operations, performance improvement or project management experience, with at least four years of experience in the development, launch and support of new products / services.
• Certified Black Belt or Lean Expert from a recognized program.
• Organizational change management consulting experience.
Apply for This Position
You have not created an iSixSigma Job Shop membership. You need a FREE membership and Job Shop Profile in order to apply for jobs. Please create one or sign in to your account now (at top of page).
Relo Assistance is avaialble
Performance Improvement & Program Management, Senior Leader
- Able to effectively contract with project sponsor for outcomes, resources and feedback on complex problems.
- Leads a major program work stream of an end to end process improvement effort or a New Product Development program.
- Designs & facilitates medium - large (10+) group meetings & workshops around advanced topics.
- Engages in straight talk with project leaders to surface program level risks, and escalates to organizational leaders for their support of mitigating actions.
- Designs and leads standard Kaizen workshops to achieve specific outcomes
- Able to baseline process performance to identify the improvement opportunities needed to achieve organizational goals
- Coach and mentor others on how to deduce process complexity & variability, and design new processes.
- Assesses team effectiveness and develops improvement strategies
- Develop & implement processes and techniques designed to engage employees in accelerating improvement plans.