Performance Improvement Consultant
|Company:||Blood Systems, Inc.|
|Company Industries:||Non-Profit, Manufacturing, Healthcare|
|Min Experience Level:||3-5 Years Experience|
|Posted:||Monday, May 28, 2012|
1. Bachelor’s degree in related field (e.g., Business Administration or a technical field) required.
2. Knowledge of performance improvement, statistical tools or cGMP systems and applications required.
1. Black belt certification (by a recognized certifying agency) preferred or completion of black belt certification within 12 months required.
1. Five years related experience required.
2. Six Sigma or other process improvement implementation and/or project management experience preferred.
3. Use of statistical techniques and other problem solving tools preferred.
4. Experience in the healthcare, blood banking, or pharmaceutical industry preferred.
5. Design for Lean Six Sigma (DFLSS) certification and project application experience in healthcare or related field preferred.
For consideration, please submit your resume via e-mail by 05/11/12 to: firstname.lastname@example.org ATTN: HR/2011/52. We offer a competitive benefits package as well as relocation, matched 401(k), education assistance and much more! Pre-employment drug testing is required. Visit our website at: www.bloodsystems.org.
Find the Hero in You. Donate blood three times a year!
Apply for This Position
You have not created an iSixSigma Job Shop membership. You need a FREE membership and Job Shop Profile in order to apply for jobs. Please create one or sign in to your account now (at top of page).
Blood Systems, one of the nation's oldest and largest blood service providers, is seeking a professional with process improvement skills for our Corporate office in Scottsdale, AZ. Under minimal supervision, this position will be responsible for driving Six Sigma and other performance improvement initiatives within assigned area. This position leads and coaches project teams in the use of Six Sigma and performance improvement tools and techniques. The ideal candidate must have well-developed skills in the areas of project management, quantitative, analytical and process redesign, possess an ability to work successfully in a team environment with strong mentoring, coaching and interpersonal skills.