Black Belt for Healthcare Billing
|Min Experience Level:||5-10 Years Experience|
|Compensation:||$69.4-121.6K per year - Quest Diagnostics offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package|
|Posted:||Saturday, July 07, 2012|
1) Bachelor's Level Degree or 5-10 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
2) Two years demonstrated project management excellence leading a cross-functional team
3) Team facilitation and leadership skills. Excellent verbal and written communication/ presentation skills.
4) Structured problem-solving and process analysis skills and experience: uses a systematic, disciplined and data-based process that gets to the root cause to solve problems (not firefighting), has analyzed and improved processes, has experience with TQM (Total Quality Management) tools and methods.
5) Enjoys working in a team environment.
6) Able to work cross-functionally in a matrix environment.
7) Ability to work on multiple projects under time constraints.
8) Ability to coach others, including business leaders in Six Sigma tools application. Proactive and Self-directed. Ability to communicate and work at all levels of the organization.
9) Exhibits strong leadership skills and desires to take higher responsibility positions in the future.
10) Knowledge: Quantitative Data Analysis aptitude: enjoys and is skilled at working with numeric data, can synthesize quantitative data to draw business conclusions.
11) Proficiency with key PC software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio/Process Mapping, Access);
12) Minimum 3-5 years experience in healthcare billing desired.
13) Black belt or Green belt certification desired.
14) Experience in Lean Six Sigma methodology and applications desired.
Special Requirements: Some travel required. Evening/night shift work required, depending on project needs.
Apply for This Position
You have not created an iSixSigma Job Shop membership. You need a FREE membership and Job Shop Profile in order to apply for jobs. Please create one or sign in to your account now (at top of page).
Project leader. Lead process improvement (and subsequently, process design) teams to rigorously apply the Six Sigma process improvement and design methodologies, and achieve business results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead process improvement (and subsequently, process design) teams to rigorously apply the Six Sigma process improvement and design methodologies, and achieve business results.
• Meet project goals and milestones
• Deliver Just-In-Time Six Sigma Training to Team Members
• Work with Business Leadership to identify and prioritize process improvement opportunities.
• Provide Business Leadership with support, tools and training to conduct meaningful project reviews
• Develop multiple Green Belts (part time Six Sigma Project Leaders). Provide one-on-one project review and mentoring in application of Six Sigma methodology and tools
• Lead efforts to implement Process Control and Management (process mapping, documentation, metrics, monitoring systems and process ownership