Practice System Facilitator
|Company:||Sutter Gould Medical Foundation|
|Min Experience Level:||3-5 Years Experience|
|Posted:||Thursday, July 26, 2012|
- Bachelor's degree in Healthcare, Business or Engineering such as BSN, BS, or BA; a combination of equivalent of education and experience to a Bachelor’s degree will be accepted; Master’s degree in Healthcare, Business or equivalent is preferred
- Two years of healthcare management experience with the expectation of acquiring Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification with 2 years – OR – two years of Lean Six Sigma work experience with Black Belt certification
- Project management and performance improvement experience
- Proven ability to facilitate teams and build relationships across functional areas
- Experience with conflict resolution and building consensus
- Experience with MS PowerPoint, Word, and MS Excel: experience with Visio, iGrafx, or similar tools helpful
- Education or teaching experience helpful, as is an engineering background
- Process improvement knowledge such as Lean Six Sigma methodology and tools strongly preferred
- Knowledge of change management principles
- The following: excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skills; strong organizational skills; ability to work independently with minimal supervision; ability to manage time and workflow (prioritize) to meet deadlines; ability to facilitate a team and to be able to work well within a team
We have a reputation for excellent patient care and a high level of job satisfaction amongst our employees. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, good employment incentives and a wonderful quality of life.
To apply or learn more about the position, visit www.suttergould.org and search for Req. #1105440 or email LittleV@sutterhealth.org. EOE.
Apply for This Position
You have not created an iSixSigma Job Shop membership. You need a FREE membership and Job Shop Profile in order to apply for jobs. Please create one or sign in to your account now (at top of page).
Come home to Sutter Health. Join our Central Valley Region (CVR) team, where you will find the same feeling of hospitality, diversity and high quality of life you have come to expect from your California Central Valley community. We invite you to explore a range of excellent career opportunities at Sutter Health CVR, where you can watch your career grow while working alongside healthcare professionals who value innovation, integrity and community.
We currently seek:
Gould Practice System Facilitator
To be skilled in Business Process Transformation using Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Skills
Sutter Gould Medical Foundation
This position is part of a team of process improvement experts who are jointly responsible for facilitating process improvements and culture change that will significantly improve the quality and affordability of the Sutter Gould Medical Foundation. This position is responsible for facilitating improvement activities at all levels within the organization which includes continuous daily improvement, rapid improvement events, projects, and value stream activities. This position supports operational areas, as assigned, in planning and executing the GPS methodology to meet or exceed organizational targets and objectives for improvement. She/he will coach team leaders and process owners on the A3 process, act as an "agent of change" for continuous improvement efforts, and provide training on GPS principles, methods and tools. The facilitator identifies areas of opportunity for improving quality and removing waste, and teaches and coaches others at all levels to understand the sources of waste and incorporate process improvement into all aspects of their work to improve quality and efficiency. The facilitator must be able to work effectively with all levels across SGMF-front-line staff, physicians, and executives.