Process Engineer I
|Min Experience Level:||3-5 Years Experience|
|Posted:||Sunday, October 27, 2013|
- Bachelors degree in a related discipline or 6 years equivalent process improvement work experience.
- 4+ years process improvement and/or relevant business experience.
- Intermediate knowledge and demonstrated use of statistics.
- Intermediate knowledge and demonstrated use of LEAN Six Sigma, and industry tools (SIPOC, VOC, Process Mapping, Process Requirements).
- Green Belt / LEAN certification or equivalent.
- Masters degree in an engineering or similar discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- 6+ years relevant business support and/or general analysis experience.
- Demonstrated leadership experience.
- Expert knowledge and demonstrated use of statistics and/or finance, marketing, and economic principles.
- Expert knowledge and demonstrated use of LEAN Six Sigma, data analysis, and industry tools (SIPOC, VOC, Process Mapping, DOE).
- Expert knowledge and demonstrated use of process engineering methodologies and/or Business Process Management (BPM) and process management principles.
- Knowledge of Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) or equivalent methodology and Master Black Belt certification or equivalent.
- 3+ years experience in financial services industry.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to develop and implement key initiatives.
- Strong relationship, stakeholder management and ability to build lasting partnerships.
- Acquires and applies intermediate knowledge of the business and process engineering discipline.
- Leads and facilitates cross-functional, collaborative teams in business improvement and development initiatives using PP&E standards and guidelines to optimize the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the process.
- Utilizes broad knowledge of customers, products, processes to support business problem analysis and determine the best methodology to resolve defect or issue.
Drives improvement efforts based on analysis. Analyzes processes to identify areas of improvement and provide appropriate analytics to facilitate business effort prioritization. Conducts basic statistical analysis.
Serves as a resource to less experienced team members on escalated issues of a routine nature.
- Resolves issues and navigates obstacles to deliver work product.
- Identifies the information entities share across the business, and the relationships between those entities.
- Maintains Enterprise Library, as applicable.
Apply for This Position
You have not created an iSixSigma Job Shop membership. You need a FREE membership and Job Shop Profile in order to apply for jobs. Please create one or sign in to your account now (at top of page).
Leads and facilitates cross-functional teams, in the application of process engineering principles to design and/or optimize business processes and their overall performance. Manages initiatives of moderate scope and complexity. Independently, under minimal supervision, performs moderately complex to complex work assignments and problem resolution across systems, processes or channels; may also conduct change management efforts at a moderate level of complexity impacting one or more CoSA's cross-functional processes. Performs as a resource and mentor to less experienced team members in the delivery of business improvement and development initiatives.