6 Tips For Creating A Superior Six Sigma Resume
by Rita Fisher, CPRW
Keep Your Resume Short
Considering that Human Resource personnel only spend approximately 10-20 seconds screening a resume, the shorter your resume, the most desirable it is. Aim for one page.
Of course, it is sometimes impossible to create such a short resume. You might have to include a second page because you have way too much information regarding your Six Sigma work experience, accomplishments, etc. In this case, make sure that you list the most relevant Six Sigma and quality information within the upper half of the first page. This way, these important insights will surely be noticed and your resume will make it to the "to review further" pile.
The entire text of this article can be viewed after you Sign In to your iSixSigma Job Shop account.
If you don't already have an iSixSigma Job Shop account, signing up is simple and completely private. Although we ask you for some personal information, your resume is never visible to anyone else until you make it available. Sign up for a free account today and learn about the many benefits of the iSixSigma Job Shop.
- Post your resume and let employers come to you!
- Save searches with personalized job search agents.
- Have new jobs that meet your criteria emailed to your inbox.
- Save interesting jobs in your saved jobs folder.
- Quickly apply online when you find the perfect job.
- Compare your salary to others in the industry.
- Read iSixSigma Job Shop exclusive content.