|at Royal Credit Union (view profile)|
|Location||Eau Claire, Wisconsin|
|Date Posted||March 29, 2018|
The Business Process Improvement Manager, driven by a passion for Member experience excellence, leads the analysis of operational processes to drive enhancements and efficiencies into Royal’s operations. This includes oversight for the Lean Six Sigma program, and is completed directly and through overseeing a team of business process analysts. This role also provides project management support to the organization, ensuring that the Member experience is the foremost consideration. This is accomplished by serving as project manager on complex projects, providing leadership to project managers, and mentoring others who provide project management for the organization. The Business Process Improvement Manager stays informed of Royal’s technology strategy and developments and ensures assigned projects are aligned with that strategy and with Royal’s overall business strategy and goals. Serves as the focal point for Royal’s automated workflow activity, ensuring that automated workflows are incorporated in a strategic manner into new processes and that existing processes are updated with automatic workflows on a prioritized basis.
This is a full-time, exempt level position. A typical schedule will be Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm with additional hours as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of two years’ experience leading complex projects using the Waterfall project management methodology.
- Minimum of two years’ experience facilitating process improvement efforts.
- Minimum of two years’ experience working on efforts that require a strong technological aptitude with a working knowledge of technology concepts, including data analysis and information security.
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification, or the ability to obtain Six Sigma Black Belt certification within 24 months of hire date, is required.
- Communicate and live RCU’s core purpose and values, these define and drive our organizational culture