|at Employers Insurance Group|
|Date Posted||September 1, 2017|
Our Business Process Lead will train, coach and mentor Green Belts, act as Process Lead on large strategic initiatives, and serve as a partner to the business units to perform process improvement work. The Business Process Lead exhibits leadership and accountability around the end-to-end processes that includes analyzing and assessing impact of system related issues. They will successfully drive process improvement across EMPLOYERS to accomplish significant financial, operational, customer satisfaction and employee satisfaction impact.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead and manage business process standardization and optimization across EMPLOYERS.
- Train Green Belts the Lean Six Sigma methodology and coach and mentor them to ensure project success.
- Provide advice to the leadership teams in the evaluation of business processes, with a focus toward strategic project identification and execution – serving on various Quality Councils.
- Manage and guide Green Belts, Business Analysts, Subject Matter Experts, and leadership teams in process and operational improvement, evolving market trends and applied business analytics across the people, process and organizational components to ensure quality deliverables.
- Develop and continually strengthen industry knowledge and understanding of EMPLOYERS and its business processes.
- Project and initiative identification, prioritization, planning and strategy development:
- Identify initiatives with significant benefit to the company, ensuring alignment with EMPLOYERS vision and strategy.
- Provide strategic direction to the business groups to initiative identification, prioritization and resource allocation functions.
- Assist decision makers to develop effective implementation strategies and achieve results.
- Recognize gaps in the existing processes and provide recommendations for current and future initiatives.
- Define business requirements, trends and gaps with existing processes, and advise an appropriate action plan.
Project and Process Execution:
- Define and produce current state and future state business process mapping and design.
- Lead cross-functional teams in understanding how information flows across the organization.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external customers to analyze needs and generate detailed and functional requirements for process and IT efforts.
- Demonstrate the behaviors to build a culture of continuous improvement.
- Guide the adoption of Lean Six Sigma methodology by reinforcing the value proposition.
- Provide necessary training and management on process and performance metrics.
- Monitor and follow-up on initiatives to ensure that they are attaining the desired goals.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Management or a related field.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification.
- Strong leadership capability. Demonstrated ability to manage and lead teams, facilitate teams and multifunctional activities. Managerial/Leadership experience of Black and Green Belts.
- 3-5 years related experience in project management and Lean Six Sigma.
- Experience with training, developing and customizing Lean Six Sigma training curriculum, associated training materials, and providing focused mentoring and coaching.
- Possess advanced proficiency with MS Office products including but not limited to: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook.
- Effective communicator, both written and oral. Dynamic and effective presentations skills at all levels of an organization with the ability to translate concepts into practical application.
- Occasional business travel, upon request, when needed.
- Ability to demonstrate company core values.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted for the requirements listed above