|Location||Paso Robles, California|
|Date Posted||January 5, 2017|
POSITION SUMMARY * Order placements and Supply continuity management.
- Manager orders – Pull-in, push-out and cancel purchase orders as needed
- Mitigate critical issues with Planning group on the availability of raw materials based on customer request and revenue outlook.
- Resolve issues with suppliers – escalate as needed.
- Support supplier management
- Negotiate activities
- Pricing implementations
- File P.O ‘s, enter orders, follow-up on orders, expedite
- Assist Purchasing manager and Buyer.
EQUIPMENT AND TOOLS TO BE USED* CRT, 10 key and telephone.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION
Education * High School SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE* Filling, typing, basic office skills. Preferred:
- 2 years purchasing experience
- 2 years planning experience
- Materials group – Purchasing, Planning, Warehouse, Inventory, Supply Chain and Sourcing environment (for at least 4 years minimum)
SAFETY EXPECTATIONS * Be responsible for safety awareness in all jobs to help eliminate injuries to yourself and your team members.
- Learn and follow all safety requirements. Failure to do so will result in disciplinary action.
- Constantly check for safety hazards and ensure problems are rectified promptly.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Report to work fit for duty and not affected by alcohol, drugs, medications or other harmful influences
- Actively participate in safety improvement activities.
- Report any unsafe practices by coworkers or contractors.
- Immediately report all injuries and other safety incidents.
- If you are injured return to work as soon as possible to appropriate duties.
Has the authority to initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformity relating to product, process, and quality system. Identify and record any problems relating to the product, process, and quality system. To initiate, recommend, or provide solutions through designated channels. Verify the implementation of solutions and control further processing or delivery of nonconforming product until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Protected Vet JOB REQUIREMENTS: <img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://esterline.contacthr.com/52514894.jpg />
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: http://esterline.contacthr.com/52514894