|at FREDDIE MAC|
|Location||Mc Lean, VA|
|Date Posted||July 6, 2017|
Position OverviewFreddie Mac is looking for an Enterprise Data Strategy & Governance Mgr. who will be responsible to lead, plan, and facilitate the delivery of activities and operational processes required to support Access Management capabilities for Freddie Mac enterprise-wide.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Plan, prioritize, execute, and manage timelines and budget for access management initiatives.
* Manage the day-to-day facilitation and execution of integrating application data feeds into the Identity & Access Management System by working with Business, Information Technology, Internal Audit, and Enterprise Risk Management stakeholders.
* Oversee risk/issues, tracking, resolution and escalation to management, as necessary.
* Organizes communication and training strategies with Business and Information Technology to ensure initiatives are well described, defined, supported, and understood by our business partners.
* Lead and coordinate the creation of access management business requirements, standards, and processes that will meet overall business and compliance objectives by collaborating with Business and Information Technology based on leading practices. This includes governance activities to sustain ongoing compliance and standardization.
* Implement and monitor governance and change management processes that will impact access management processes and controls.
* Partner with the business and technology owners to review various control activities and working plans to eliminate or remediate potential control gaps and discrepancies found in access provisioning and administration.
* Implement and monitor access certification campaigns based on control requirements. This includes resolution of outstanding items that may violate compliance requirements.
* Generate status reports and present to executive level stakeholders based on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and other metrics related to access management (e.g. certifications, Segregation of Duties violations, etc.).
* Partner with Business and Information Technology stakeholders to review access control and process gaps found in the access management solution and develop a plan for remediation.
* Manage, lead, and develop staff members
Qualifications* 7-10 years of experience with Program Management and delivery of technology solutions as well as overall progressive experience supporting a divisional/enterprise data function, or similar experience
* Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
* 2 or more years of project management experience
* Experience designing or building systems and/or analyzing data in financial services firms and/or ‘big data’ environments
* Experience assessing and reporting on data quality for business process or disclosure purposes
* Experience defining and/or designing metadata requirements
* Experience applying quantitative and statistical methods to data analysis and testing
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong critical thinking skills
* Results-focused and team-oriented
* Experience leading strategic programs or initiatives with budgets
* Experience in change, issue and risk management
* Business development and user adoption experience
* Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
* Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
* Fundamental knowledge of access management
Preferred Skills* Experience in delivering large Identity & Access Management transformation programs
* Experience with the Sailpoint solution
* Technical Certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM desired
* Experience or knowledge of IT general controls related to access management
* Graduate degree or advanced studies
* PMP, preferred
* Experience working in a consulting, large financial or public accounting firm
* Experience with statistical software, e.g. SAS, and data profiling/analysis
* Six Sigma
Closing StatementToday, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: