|at Abbott (view profile)|
|Date Posted||May 31, 2017|
At Abbott, we’re committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we’ve brought new products and technologies to the world — in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals — that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve. Please note that candidates need to be eligible to work in the U.S. without Abbott sponsorship.
This position reports in to the Abbott Nutrition Supply Chain (ANSC) finance headquarters group. Main responsibilities include analysis of consolidated total Supply Chain, including monthly Actuals reporting as well as leading the LBE/Plan process. This role also supports the Division Quality and Division HQ groups from a finance perspective, delivering insightful analysis on key drivers against benchmarks and leading the LBE/Plan processes for these two groups. This role is also a key contact for the Cash Flow Initiative for total Nutrition, providing monthly metrics to senior management and supporting the LBE/Plan process.
* Leads the annual Plan and quarterly LBE process for total consolidated Supply Chain, which includes setting deadlines, providing guidance, completing LBE schedules for total Supply Chain, and managing the completion of the annual Plan package for presentation to the VP of Supply Chain.
* Leads monthly flash process for total consolidated Supply Chain, providing consolidated commentary to various stakeholders.
* Provides finance support and has P&L and Balance Sheet responsibility for ANSC Division Quality and Division HQ organizations.
* Maintains and communicates monthly Cash Flow metrics to senior management and is responsible for any ad hoc schedules and requests from Corporate FP&A.
* Manages a Senior Financial Analyst, whose main responsibilities include leading the reporting and planning of DOH and Inventory and tracking of ANSC’s gross margin improvement initiatives.
* Completes various ad hoc analyses for ANSC’s Division Controller.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting.
* Minimum of 8 years Finance/Accounting experience preferred
* Working knowledge of HFM and Symphony are highly preferred
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a dynamic and changing environment is critical
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
Accounting & Reporting
ANSC Nutrition Supply Chain
United States > Abbott Park : AP06C Floor-6
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link – English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link – Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf