|at Beebe Healthcare|
|Date Posted||September 6, 2017|
Construction Project Manager (Full Time)
Position Located in Lewes, De
RICH IN HISTORY, FOCUSED ON THE PRESENT, WITH AN EYE TO THE FUTURE!
Beebe Healthcare has become the premier healthcare facility in Sussex County, serving a thriving beach and vacation resort area and a growing year-round population. Beebe Healthcare offers you a unique opportunity to not only love what you do, but love where you live and work! Located in beautiful historic Lewes, Delaware, near Rehoboth Beach, Beebe Healthcare offers an array of inpatient, outpatient, emergency, and diagnostic services.
PMP or Lean Six Sigma educated. Bachelors degree preferred. Minimum three years effective leadership experience. 3 years project management experience in similar healthcare setting. Five years healthcare experience. Under the general supervision of the Director Of Facilities, and working closely with Chief Engineer , Managers, Nursing Informatics, and other stakeholders, provides leadership of key suite of facilities projects for the organization.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the effective execution of projects
• Ensuring project Safety/Security
• Infection prevention (ICRA) oversight and implementation
• Assuring, all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Assists in developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Our employees play a pivotal role in our continued success. Attracting and retaining the best healthcare professionals is Beebe Healthcare’s top priority. We offer an excellent patient-focused environment, exciting career opportunities, and leading-edge technology with supportive, progressive leadership. Joining Beebe Healthcare means joining an exciting healthcare team that is deeply committed to the community. Join us to take advantage of our excellent benefits and compensation package.
Please visit our website to apply online, and for more information and detailed job descriptions. www.beebehealthcare.org
424 Savannah Road, Lewes, DE 19958