|at American Family Insurance (view profile)|
|Date Posted||April 10, 2017|
The Lean Customer Value Consultant creates practices, methods, and tools related to the design and implementation of the American Family lean process management discipline. Coaches business partners to enable employees at all levels to help the company achieve its vision through aligning processes and decision making with customer value drivers. Partners with organizational leaders to identify how best to drive lean process maturity and cultural change within and across value streams.
- Demonstrated experience providing customer-driven solutions, support or service
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in leading process improvement efforts using methodologies such as Lean Management System or Six Sigma.
- Demonstrated experience in leading large, cross functional, complex projects.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully mentoring others in process improvement techniques.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of business process design, management and measurement.