|at Rom3 (view profile)|
|Date Posted||October 2, 2018|
Hartford, New Haven and western Connecticut areas ONLY
ROM3 is a three-year-old medical technology company that has created and patented a revolutionary orthopedic rehabilitation device (see our product video at www.rom3rehab.com). We have been well-funded, having raised $9 million to date (on our way to an initial $10 million raise), and are currently planning for a public offering within the next nine months.
We are looking for a full-time Manufacturing Manager in the Northwest Connecticut area, with a proven track record of organizing and overseeing manufacturing efficiency to run our manufacturing operations. We are a Nevada-based company with operations and manufacturing in Connecticut and we will be setting up our assembly plant in the Torrington or Thomaston area.
The Manufacturing Manager will need to:
- Help us in manufacturing setup, including hiring and managing the assembly line team, implementing and refining processes, etc.
- Overall manufacturing supervision to ensure maximum efficiency and productivity
- Ensure and report on quality control to senior executives and adhere to quality standards
- Manage inventory of components
- Meet the desired production and budget targets
- Collaborate with management to implement manufacturing policies and goals
- 10+ years of experience in managing manufacturing
- Experience in a wide variety of product and material manufacturing, including medical experience
- Knowledge of quality systems and standards
- Knowledge of machines and tools
- Knowledge of health and safety standards and compliance
- Lean Manufacturing & Six Sigma experience preferred
- Good management style, friendly, work well with people, and people like working for you
We are an early stage, entrepreneurial company. The right candidate will be comfortable working with a small team in a fast-paced environment, and able and willing to hustle, respond well to changes, and drive the operation forward to meet the company’s goals despite obstacles. You must have a good balance of “doing things right” (quality, experience) and thinking outside the box / flexibility.
Qualified candidates, please respond and include:
- A cover letter detailing why you are the ideal fit for this job and your current pay requirements
- An up-to-date resume
Please respond to this post only. Do not contact the company via phone or email outside of this post.
For the right candidate, this is a long-term position with tremendous growth potential. Compensation is competitive and based on experience, accomplishments, and proven success.
Finally, openness, honesty, and candidness are qualities we respond to—as opposed to framing things in the right way with the right words. Please be who you are and let the dice roll.