|at Northwestern Medicine|
|Location||Lake Forest, Illinois|
|Date Posted||November 9, 2017|
- Act as a thought leader in leading project teams at Northwestern Memorial Healthcare (NMHC).
- Apply NMHC project management, performance improvement and change management methodologies.
- Apply analytical skills, tools and techniques such as DMAIC or Lean Six Sigma to improvement efforts.
- Lead a team to identify, develop and implement key process and outcome measures.
- Collaborate with other system functions as required on projects (e.g., IT, Quality, Analytics, Patient Experience, etc.).
- Coach leaders on the application of improvement methods and/or general performance best practices.
- Participate in system-wide training efforts on improvement methods.
- Support NMHC score card monitoring efforts.
EOE Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3 – 7 years of relevant process improvement knowledge and expertise.
- High level of proven matrix team leadership.
- Demonstrated analytical skills in statistics, performance management, and organizational dashboards.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and execute multiple engagements concurrently.
- Proven facilitation and presentation skills to Senior executives.
- High level of energy and enthusiasm.
- Proven software competencies (MS Office Suite, and project management applications).
- Flexible/adaptable: ability to work with diverse group of healthcare professionals in a matrix environment.