|at Clearwater Paper|
|Date Posted||December 8, 2016|
Clearwater Paper manufactures quality consumer tissue, away-from-home tissue, hard roll tissue, bleached paperboard and pulp at manufacturing facilities across the nation. The Company is a premier supplier of private label tissue to major retailers and wholesale distributors, including grocery, drug, mass merchants and discount stores. In addition, the Company produces bleached paperboard used by quality-conscious printers and packaging converters. Clearwater Paper’s employees build shareholder value by developing strong customer partnerships through quality and service.
At Clearwater Paper, we have made it a priority to build a clearly defined workplace culture that is consistent companywide. Key aspects of our culture include:
- Clear Values. We embrace and practice integrity, openness and candor; environmental responsibility; a commitment to quality; and a focus on customers.
- Continuous improvement. We believe there are always opportunities to raise the bar and get better. We engage our employees in improving both the business and their performance.
- Performance driven. We are focused on winning together and on delivering results.
Our customers’ success and our success requires everyone to do their part, whether we are finding new ways to be profitable or reducing our environmental footprint. If you are looking for teamwork, a sense of purpose, and a leading company that is growing fast, we are looking for you.
Responsible for process improvement/optimization, product development, quality and process support.
- Monitors and reconciles chemical use for the business unit area.
- Drafts, monitors and trains operators in all Work Instructions to ensure ISO 9002 compliance if applicable.
- Develops working knowledge of all process areas in Areas including process flow, operator responsibility, major quality attributes and areas for improvement.
- Conducts and documents results of process trials to improve productivity and/or quality.
- Recommends and implements process improvements or chemical changes to improve the overall operation where applicable.
Required education and related experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required.
- Entry level position with experience in an internship in the paper industry preferred.
Skills and Abilities (technical/professional skills, expertise and qualifications):
- Basic knowledge of PI (Process Information System).
- Previous experience using a Production Management system preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication skills required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel and an intermediate level.