Job details

Save job

Process Excellence Training Program Manager

at Mastercard (view profile)
Location New York, Purchase
Date Posted April 19, 2017
Job Type Full-time

Description

OVERVIEW

The Process Excellence team at Mastercard is a multifunctional team focused on empowering a culture of efficiency and effectiveness. It is responsible for developing business process improvement skills using Lean, Six Sigma, Change Management, and Project Management methodologies. The Leader, Business Process Improvement, manages Mastercard’s Process Excellence training curriculum and leads strategic process improvement projects. Approximately 80% of the role is dedicated to the coaching, training and program management aspects of Lean, Six Sigma, Change Management and Performance Measurement. The remaining 20% of time is allocated to process improvement projects for the Finance organization.

ROLE
Coaching
Coach/mentor 20-30 Green Belts per year through project completion and certification
Hold regular coaching sessions to guide candidate on the proper application of Lean Six Sigma methodology and tools
Participate in tollgate review meetings and certification presentations
Training delivery
Conduct Green Belt and Yellow Belt training at our US and international regional hubs
Deliver refresher training for new Green Belt coaches
Train sponsors and project teams as needed
Deliver Change Management and Performance Measurement training
Curriculum development
Enhance and update existing Green Belt and Yellow Belt training materials
Integrate Change Management and Performance Measurement (KPIs) into Process Excellence curriculum
Develop and deliver Sponsor and Black Belt course content as required
Develop and manage remote and e-learning pathways
Program management
Administer registration process
Coordinate training logistics
Manage training and coaching resource capacity
Maintain and update Green Belt project database
Develop annual training and coaching plan
Designate Green Belt coaches and oversee project review and selection process
Oversee the distribution of certificates, badges and granting of course credits upon completion of the course
Work with Global Business Process Excellence (GBPE) council to organize annual All-Stars event
Promote the Green Belt and Yellow Belt programs throughout the company
Reporting
Report on Green Belt and Yellow Belt exam and course evaluation results to assess training effectiveness
Collect, analyze and report data for training, project status and certification KPIs
Project Management
Lead Black Belt projects to drive process improvement in Finance or other critical business areas
Other
Maintain Global Business Process Excellence (GBPE) website content
Chair Global Business Process Excellence (GBPE) council meetings on a rotational basis

ALL ABOUT YOU
Motivated, self-starter able to manage training program independently
Black Belt certification
Experience in Green Belt, Yellow Belt and Sponsor instructor-led training
Experience in Green Belt coaching
Master’s Degree in Business or Industrial Engineering
Experience in transactional environment
Ability to interact effectively with project sponsors and stakeholders
Experience managing process improvement projects end-to-end
Strong ability to organize multiple priorities and adjust to changing priorities
Attention to detail with very strong organizational skills
Strong customer orientation
Project management experience gained working with local and virtual teams
Sensitive to cultural nuances
Preferred Skills
Experience in web-based training
Change Agent certification
Project Manager certification (PMP)
Familiarity with financial services or payments industry
Microsoft Project and Visio

Only registered members can apply for jobs. Or, sign in to apply for a job.