|at Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center|
|Location||Camden, New Jersey|
|Date Posted||January 5, 2018|
The Lourdes Health System is one of the region’s leading health care providers, recognized nationally for excellence in clinical care and service to the community. The system has two general acute care hospitals, located in Camden and Willingboro, New Jersey, with a full range of medical, surgical, obstetrical, behavioral health, rehabilitation and long-term acute care services. Lourdes has a network of outpatient facilities and physician practices located in more than 50 sites throughout southern New Jersey. The Lourdes Health System is sponsored by the Franciscan Sisters of Allegany, New York. It is a member of Trinity Health, a health system serving residents of 21 states.
Collaborating with leadership, the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt will identify opportunities, execute and manage a project portfolio that results in the transformation of health care delivery. The BB will implement process innovations using Lean Six Sigma methodology and other strategic and process improvement tools, for breakthrough strategies across institutional and functional boundaries to meet the operational imperatives of the organization. Project work focus is on clinical utilization and management, integrated growth and performance management, cost reduction and efficiency physician alignment, population health management, access to care and patient/customer experience.
Utilizing professional expertise and experience design and execute implementation plans, with speed, and the development of process monitoring measures. Define parameters and objectives of work to be completed, selecting the most suitable techniques and methodologies to accomplish desired objectives. Provides expertise regarding team dynamics and change management, process redesign strategies, performance improvement tool sets and technical expertise such as statistical process control, process flow and data analytics. Analyzes information and data to arrive at findings and recommendations. Partner with leaders and champions to drive results, assuring the linkage between projects and business/customer priorities.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the application of DMAIC/ DMADV methodologies and Lean principles.
• Proven results through their past project portfolio.
• Strong analytical and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, resolve problems and present appropriate business solutions and recommendations.
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with proven ability to facilitate cross functional teams ranging from executive to staff level employees.
• Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills.
• Ability to make quality, independent decisions, work effectively and efficiently under time deadlines, ambiguity and multiple interruptions.
• Proficiency in Minitab and/or another statistical package, Visio, Microsoft Office package
• Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s preferred in a relevant business discipline
• Six Sigma Black Belt Certification i.e. ASQ, Accredited University/program
• Training in change management
Apply online at:
Requisition Number: 00036221