|at SSW Holding Co Inc (view profile)|
|Date Posted||January 17, 2018|
SSW Holding Company, Inc., has an opening for a Quality Engineer in our Clinton, Iowa facility.
Facility Address: 2005 S 19th St, Clinton, IA 52732
What we offer:
At SSW Holding Company, Inc., we focus on our core values:
• Honesty, Integrity, Accountability
• Caring About People
• Customer Focus
• Teamwork & Communication
• Change, Improvement & Innovation
SSW Holding Co, Inc. offers great benefits including health, dental, vision, FSA, & 401K to name a few.
What you will do:
• Using value stream analysis expose sources of process stream constraints and waste elements in a production flow
• Generate and implement plan for Continuous Improvement
• Initiate and lead creation of QMS policies regulating operation of the plant
• Lead the effort to maintain Quality Management System for the plant.
• Facilitate CI events in all parts of the plant, help involved teams with implementation of developed plans of process improvement
• Implement Internal Quality auditing system
• Represent plant during the external quality audits, lead improvement actions meeting due dates for all corrective actions, results of quality audits.
• Generate and maintain Quality Performance Matrix for the plant
• Be an adviser in generating goals and targets for operational process improvement
• Focus on cost reduction throughout the entire facility.
• Support efforts to improve delivery, reduce inventory, and efforts to improve safety throughout the facility.
A highly successful candidate will have knowledge of the following:
• Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
o Deep Project experience post-certification
• Spot welding and seam welding experience.
• Expert knowledge in process control for coatings as well as in statistical process analysis and design-of-experiments
• Experience with Statistical Process Control and inspection techniques
• Knowledge of basic quality tools, risk analysis, statistics (SPC)
• Ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
• Ability to effectively work within a team to expedite completion of critical project tasks with other functional groups
• Ability to interpret project requirements and workmanship procedures and impose requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
• 5+ years of Quality Engineer experience.
• Must possess strong mechanical comprehension capability
• Team player, hands-on type individual, objective, willing to offer solutions when able and open and adaptable to different individuals thought processes
• Strong time management skills
What you need to succeed:
• Be a self-starter
• Detail oriented
• Able to work and thrive in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills