|Location||Paso Robles, CA|
|Date Posted||March 2, 2017|
MISSION Drive Quality Improvement through the management of the Quality System and the Implementation of an actions plan to enhance our Quality performance while lower the cost.
POSITION SUMMARY* Manage and enforce the Management System to support Quality Standards: ISO9001, AS9100, FAA, NADCAP and Customers Requirement (PRA, GRAMS, Source Inspection …)
- Develop the Quality performances by developing Quality Assurance Plans, auto-control and SPC processes, training and audits.
- Provide leadership for continuous improvement for the overall production system by reduction of internal, external, and supplier PPM.
- Support customer’s requirements with regards to Quality Complaints and feedback, including, Quality Requirements and Improvement Plans.
- Simplify tools and processes to increase the efficiency of the Quality Organization.
- Lead the Quality Assurance Organization directly and indirectly reporting to this position.
- Manage and improve global risk mitigation plan for the business.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION* Bachelor of Science degree in technical field
- 5 to 10 years experience in manufacturing environment in quality position preferred
- Knowledge of Quality Standards especially ISO9001 and AS9100 Preferred
- Certified auditor preferred
SKILL AND EXPERIENCE* Strong Leadership
- Excellent communications skills
- Good training and presentation skills
- Computer literacy
- Experience in statistical methods, including SPC, capability studies, etc.
- Experience in high mix/low volume should be appreciated
SAFETY EXPECTATIONS * Be responsible for safety awareness in all jobs to help eliminate injuries to yourself and your team members
- Learn and follow all safety requirements. Failure to do so will result in disciplinary action
- Constantly check for safety hazards and ensure problems are rectified promptly
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Report to work fit for duty and not affected by alcohol, drugs, medications or other harmful influences
- Actively participate in safety improvement activities
- Report any unsafe practices by coworkers or contractors
- Immediately report all injuries and other safety incidents
- If you are injured return to work as soon as possible to appropriate duties
Has the authority to initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformity relating to product, process, and quality system. Identify and record any problems relating to the product, process, and quality system. To initiate, recommend, or provide solutions through designated channels. Verify the implementation of solutions and control further processing or delivery of nonconforming product until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Protected Vet JOB REQUIREMENTS: <img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://esterline.contacthr.com/53471946.jpg />
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: http://esterline.contacthr.com/53471946