|at Texas Health Resources|
|Date Posted||September 11, 2018|
Full Time: 1st Shift 40 hours
Texas Health Organization for Physicians
North Point I 9229 LBJ Frwy. Dallas, TX 75423
Commensurate with experience
$28.56 – $47.23 per hour
This position requires specific expertise and knowledge to assist providers and practices in meeting targets for our commercial and Medicare contracts. Support the providers and practices in performance improvement.
Performance Improvement Projects:
• Lead individual performance improvement initiatives at network and practice level while providing oversight of the development and deployment of performance improvement initiatives of performance improvement specialists for practice level PI.
• Ability to delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate team members; identify and resolve issues and conflicts with input from manager when necessary.
• Lead the development, implementation, and monitoring of performance improvement activities network wide as well as at a practice; ability to manage changing conditions manage multiple projects at various stages and utilize critical thinking skills.
• Define project scope, aims, deliverables, and timelines in collaboration with a performance improvement team.
• Communicate project status to steering committee and key stakeholders. Prepare and give written and oral presentations for internal and external audiences
• Ability to identify, collaborate and engage with appropriate stakeholders to ensure project success
Manage Project Timelines:
• Manage project timelines and milestones using appropriate project management tools.
• Identify and assign responsibilities to performance improvement specialists in accordance with their skill set.
• Track milestones and deliverables; provide updates to leadership.
Data and Statistical Analysis:
• Analyze and monitor data trends to determine opportunities for improvement and report recommendations to leadership.
Develop trending analysis reports in the appropriate format to be shared with management and leadership.
• Utilizes critical thinking to conduct statistical analysis utilizing appropriate tools and SME to analyze/interpret the data to further recommend the most impactful solutions.
Facilitate and teach the utilization of appropriate tools and methodologies, such as Define/Measure/Analyze/Improve/Control (DMAIC), Lean/Six Sigma, and/or rapid Plan/Do/Study/Act (PDSA) cycles on large-scale, organization wide interventions.
Data Troubleshooting and Data Integrity:
• Ensure data quality and integrity is maintained and communicate data concerns to leadership and appropriate IT teams.
• Escalate and track data issues.
• Maintains subject matter expertise in assigned quality measures and EMR documentation to facilitate resolutions of data quality and integrity issues
Required Minimum Education:
• Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare, social services, business, or public health related area
Required Minimum Experience:
• 5 years’ experience in healthcare delivery to include at least 4 years in quality improvement or performance improvement as a primary role with experience leading complex projects independently and as part of a team preferably in a primary care setting.
• SSGBC – Six Sigma Green Belt Certification upon hire
Skills and Abilities:
• Advance knowledge in Microsoft office suite 2013 or newer.
• Advance knowledge of Minitab or other PI statistical analysis software.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Strong collaboration skills – ability to achieve results through partnerships.
• Ability to utilize sound decision making and problem solving skills; and think critically to act in a sense of urgency.
• Proficiency in developing and presenting analytical reports, data collection, sampling, and analysis.
• Knowledge of quality programs and regulatory requirements such as MACRA, MIPS, CMS, NCQA, and other payor contracts.
• Demonstrated knowledge of performance improvement processes, synergy principles and change management facilitation.
• Strong project management skills – ability and experience with managing multiple projects simultaneously and the ability to
monitor and document project timelines, activities, risks and issues.
• Ability to produce high quality deliverables in a fast paced; deadline sensitive environment.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures, and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/2hshccyyyz2cdhq9